This might be of interest to the members of the Japan Association of International Relations. Please share this announcement with your members, colleagues, students, and friends:
The IPSA-NUS Summer School for Research Methods in Social and Political Science will take place at the National University of Singapore from June 25 to July 6, 2012.
The Summer School offers intensive training in research methods by outstanding international faculty with experience of teaching at similar events. As it is a non-profit venture, course fees have been priced to represent excellent value when compared to similar events in the U.S. and Europe.
You can still register for the following Summer School courses:
- Experimental Methods (Rebecca B. Morton, New York University)
- Modern Regression Analysis (Guy D. Whitten, Texas A&M University)
- Case Study Methods (Derek Beach, University of Aarhus)
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis (Dirk Berg-Schlosser, University of Marburg)
- Cross-National Survey Analysis (Bruno Cautres, Sciences Po)
- Mixed Method Designs (Katrin Niglas, Tallinn University)
The Summer School is intended primarily for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and junior faculty, but is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their research skills.
For more information on Summer School courses, registration, scholarships, and more, please visit www.sg-summerschool.ipsa.org. If you have any questions, please contact Eugene Tan anytime at （Please replace ★ with @）.
The 2012 IPSA-NUS Summer School Team
IPSA-NUS Summer School
National University of Singapore
Department of Political Science
AS1, #04-10, 11 Arts Link
（Please replace ★ with @）