【会員からの投稿】 ISA Asia Pacific Awards 公募のお知らせ
世界国際関係学会(ISA) Asia Pacificでは、アジア太平洋の政治、国際関係、について2020-2021年に書かれた優れた書籍（年齢制限なし）、および若者（35歳以下）の優れた論文を募集しています。
ISA Asia Pacific Awards
ISA Asia Pacific Region Awards
- Distinguished Book Award on Asia Pacific
- Best Paper Award for graduate student or Post Doctor on Asia Pacific
We are grateful, if you will submit to our awards.
1. Distinguished Book Award on Asia Pacific
ISA Asia Pacific Book Award recruits the distinguished book, which published over the past two years(2020-2021) in the study of the international politics of Asia Pacific Region.
1) Eligibility Requirements
- At the time of nomination, at least one author must be a members of ISA. All authors must be ISA members at the time of the conference.
- To be eligible for the 2022 award, books must have been published in 2020 or 2021.
- Recipients are expected to attend the award ceremony at the 2022 ISA Annual Convention .
- The recipient will receive award at the ISA Annual Convention 2022.
2) Submit a Nomination
- To nominate a book for the award, application need to be sent to the committee Chair Kumiko Haba （firstname.lastname@example.org) the application letter and 300 words abstract via e-mail by August 20. And each committee member needs to receive a hard copy of the book by post mail by the deadline of August 30.
- Please add the line “Distinguished Book Award on ISA Asia Pacific ” under the name of the committee member in the address in e-mail and by post mail.
- Award Committee:
- Kumiko Haba, Aoyama Gakuin University, Chair
- Jian Zhang, Australian Defense Force Academy, University SW Canberra
- Atsuko Watanabe, Kanazawa University
- Pradeep Chauhan, Kurukshetra University
2. Graduate Student and Post-Doc Best Paper Award
ISA Asia Pacific gives award the best paper of a graduate students or early career researcher until the age 35 at the ISA Conference 2021 or other Journal titled the Best Paper award.
1) Recipients must meet the Following Criteria
- Recipients must be a current member of ISA
- Students matriculated in a graduate program (masters or doctorate) or graduated are eligible.
- The Competition is open to any student who should have attended the ISA Annual Convention or other Convention, and presented his/her paper as a member of a panel or poster session.
2) Submit a Nomination
- To nominate a paper for the award, application need to be sent to the committee Chair Ching Chang Chen （email@example.com） the application letter, 300 words abstract and attached paper via e-mail by August 20.
- They will be awarded at the Business Meeting at the Annual Convention of the ISA 2022.
- The ISA Executive Committee will form the Award committee
- Ching Chang Chen, Ryukoku University, Chair
- Nassef Manabilang Adiong, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Soavapa Ngampramuan, Ramkhamhaeng University
Selection Process for both awards
Quality of the books or papers according to the following criteria:
- Originality of the argument;
- Quality of the research;
- Ability to draw on the insights of multiple disciplines;
- Innovative methods or methodological syntheses;
- Readability of the text
We are waiting your application!
ISA Asia Pacific Executive Committee
President Kumiko Haba, Aoyama Gakuin University, Kanagawa University