The 2nd Annual IPSA-NUS Summer School for Social Science Research Methods will be held at the National University of Singapore, July 8-19, 2013.
This year’s Methods School offers eleven courses in quantitative, qualitative, and formal methods:
- Applied Data Analysis
- Case Studies and Causal Inference
- Discourse Analysis I: Discourse and Visual Analysis
- Discourse Analysis II: Constructing an Intersubjective National Identity Data Base
- Experimental Methods
- Game Theory
- Mixed Method Designs
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA): Research Designs and Methods
- Regression Analysis
- Survey Methods I: Interviews and Survey Design
- Survey Methods II: Survey Data Analysis
All courses are taught by highly experienced international faculty and provide participants with rigorous training in state-of-the-art research methods.
For more information on the various Methods School courses, financial aid, and more, please visit our website ((http://methods-school.nus.edu.sg/) or contact us at (Please replace ★ with @）.
◆ Registration deadline: June 30, 2013.
◆ Deadline for financial aid applications: May 31, 2013.
National University of Singapore
AS1, #04-10, 11 Arts Link
E-mail: (Please replace ★ with @）