Call for Applications
Olympia Summer Academy | July 11-21, 2016
The Olympia Summer Academy (OSA) and the European International Studies Association (EISA) are pleased to announce a unique educational opportunity for graduate students, junior researchers and practitioners: the 2016 Olympia Summer Academy in Politics and International Studies. We’d, thus, be grateful if you were to share this information as widely as possible, especially with students who might be interested in applying.
Courses, Dates & Venue
Featuring seven courses on: 1) Conflict and Political Violence; 2) The History, Philosophy, and Sociology of International Relations; 3) Europe’s Shifting Political Order; 4) Religion and International Politics; 5) Terrorism and Counterterrorism; 6) Political Risk Analysis; and 7) Nationalism and Ethnic Politics, the Olympia Summer Academy will take place from July 11 to 21, 2016, at the picturesque seaport town of Nafplio, Greece.
Join us and benefit from:
- a faculty at the cutting edge of academic research;
- a student-centered approach, where faculty and students are actively engaged in the learning experience both inside and outside the classroom;
- a worldwide scholarly network that each year brings together a highly diverse and talented group of about 100 graduate students and professors from more than 30 countries;
- a program with a tremendous social dynamic, where the intellectual bonds and relationships formed during its course continue long after its conclusion;
- a picturesque venue where the ancient meets the modern.
More Info & How to Apply
For all information in regards to the program and the application process, please visit: http://www.olympiasummeracademy.org
Watch here the OSA teaser: https://vimeo.com/122356789
Applications are due by April 30, 2016.
Early applications submitted by March 10, 2016, have a 10% tuition reduction.